Recently, we found nice frozen oysters from NTUC and I decided to try my hand at making oyster omelet. The oysters taste juicy and fresh and doesn’t have a fishy smell to it.
Here’s how I did my omelet:
1. Beat the eggs until light and fluffy. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Mix the plain flour and corn starch in water to form a batter.
3. Heat up oil. Pour in half of the batter and cook until it solidifies.
4. Add in the egg mixture; at the same time use your frying ladle to cut the cooked batter. Pan fry until golden and crispy.
5. Add in the oysters and spoon in the remainder of the batter.
6. Serve with coriander leaves and chilli.
Nice and hot!